Put An Experienced Legal Team On Your Side
Thomas J. Beedem
- Long-Term Disability
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
Thomas J. Beedem founded Beedem Law in 1996. Today, Tom leads his team with the same philosophy he held when he opened his practice: successful representation of disabled individuals and injury victims through hard work, dedication and attention to detail.
Throughout his twenty six years of practice, Tom has successfully represented injury victims in complex personal injury, workers compensation and disability cases. A large portion of his practice is devoted to representing disabled individuals in both private disability and ERISA disability cases. He has successfully represented disabled individuals in the initial application stage, appeal stage and through federal and state lawsuits. Tom's practice is state-wide representing individuals in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area and a substantial number of clients in Northern Minnesota.
Tom has lectured nationally and locally at Continuing Legal Education courses and seminars, teaching other attorneys and legal professionals strategies, theories, and skills in personal injury, workers' compensation and disability cases.
Tom possesses an A/V rating from Martindale-Hubble. This represents the highest possible ranking for both legal ability and ethics.
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1988
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana
- B.A. - 1985
- Major: Program of Liberal Studies
- Minnesota, 1988
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1989
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Blaeser & Johnson, Associate, 1988 to 1990
- Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association, Member, Committee on Worker's Compensation, 1994 - Present
- Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association, Member, Committee on Litigation, 1994 - Present
- American Arbitrator Association, Hennepin County District Court, Arbitrator
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Association for Justice