If you have experienced a slip, trip or fall due to the actions or incompetence of another, you might be entitled to compensation. Contact a Minnesota accident lawyer at Beedem Law today.
In 2003, the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, CDC announced that in ages 65 and older, the leading unintentional cause of death is slip and fall accidents.
A slip and fall accident typically involves a situation where a person is injured by slipping, tripping and falling due to a dangerous condition. Slip and fall injuries can happen anywhere and at any time.
A fall can result from any of the following:
- Poor flooring including wet and slippery floors
- Broken stairs, broken steps, and dangerous stairwells or landing areas
- Dangerous sidewalks, cracks in sidewalks and potholes
- Defective, inadequate or inoperative lighting
- Failure to warn or correct hazardous or dangerous conditions
- In Minnesota, falls can also result from icy patches or areas where snow has not been adequately cleared
All it takes is one simple phone call to an accident lawyer at Beedem Law. We will take it from there. We focus on managing your case and defending your interests so that you can focus on your health. Our service can mean the difference between an insufficient settlement and a considerable award. We aim to get you every cent that you deserve.